Saturday, September 3, 2011

So it begins ...

Sometimes, to keep the peace in a newly budding, potentially life-affirming relationship, you let the little annoyances slide. Maybe your possible life-mate didn't intend those snide comments to be on the snarky side of almost pleasantness. Perhaps those irksome actions were done out of forgetfulness.

So do I attack my partner's increased barrage of stupid words and hurtful deeds? Or do I keep silent and write down my own idiotic comebacks?

For now, it seems safe to express myself into the faceless Internet. Maybe you, my reader, will have a few words to hurl back at me. Maybe you're in the same boat. Regardless, let's see where this little experiment takes us.

In a hundred years, no one will remember this silliness. In a thousand years, who will care?

No comments:

Post a Comment