Monday, March 12, 2012

love and stupid postings

I quietly get up at 5 am and do everything I can to keep your sleep undisturbed. Yet, in the evening, you complain that I don't stay up long enough. You want me to sit by your side as you play Farmville and chat with people until 2 in the morning. I'm sorry. 12 hour days at work are a tad tiring. Still, I try to make you happy.

And then, I saw your Facebook post this morning, "I need a hug."

I'm sorry that I've been more prone to sleep than to listening to your daily rants. These past few days have been especially draining on me. But a supportive spouse would recognize that.

The only reason that I'm writing this is because I am becoming a little tiresome of your childish demands. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to earn money to pay my bills - and your bills while you remain unemployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment